Friday, August 28, 2009

Last Night

Its finally Friday ! Yeah always looking forward to the weekend. Im a bit sleepy today we had a bunch of friends over last night for dinner.. It was great.. We have the best of friends and we always love spending time with them..
We also had a bunch of food around the house and this morning Marc called me all worried because lil Joc threw up a big piece of bread.. Thank God she didnt get choked on it last night. We need to be more careful about what is around since she is crawling and picking up everything and putting it in her mouth.. We are now going to vaccumm the floor every morning!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogging! I hope you find it as enjoyable as I have. I have loved documenting my kids' lives but have also found regular blogging extremely therapeutic for myself.

    You're right: she is a cute baby! Love the little bitty piggy tails!

    ReplyDelete